sexta-feira, 15 de maio de 2009

USA

Less than one month to go and I´m off to my home town Milford, Massachusetts.. that´s right USA here I go..

Memorial Hall in Milford


New York will be our next stop for a few days.. Oh yeah! the heart where it all happens, 24/7..



Then off to Boston.. one of the first cities of this great nation with it´s beautiful skyline and architecture!



It´s been 5 years since I last visited so this will definitely be an amazing trip shared with the people I love most! Family & friends!

4 comentários:

Jorge Castro disse...

Enjoy it! :-)

Anónimo disse...

Oh boy does that bring back memories!!!! I hope you have a blast! Miss ya!
Sandra

PortoSmiling disse...

Fico muito feliz por ti!
Diverte-te muito e aproveita bem!!
Quem me dera ir com vocês!!!
Espero que seja inesquecível!!
Vou ter saudades!!!
Voltem depressa e da próxima levem-me na mala para NY
Beijos

Anónimo disse...

Dear friend I wish that you have a wonderful and unforgatble trip.

a lot of kisse your friend

Marta Freitas