segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2009

Festas do Concelho.. AVV

A long weekend with hardly no sleep.. oh yeah its been a while since I only slept 4 to 5 hours a night.. getting home around 5:30/6h in the morning, man did that take me back to the good old days when we would live the night and nap during the day.. hehehe.

This weekend were the “festas do concelho de Arcos de Valdevez”, nice cool weather, good music, plenty to drink and eat.. all night partying till dawn. Saw lots of people that I haven’t seen in ages, everyone looks good and older.. Got stopped by the police and had to do the alcohol test, my luck is that I don’t drink.. hehehe

Sunday was hard, getting up a ready to get back home, with hardly any rest driving 1h30 to Oporto.. remembering that on Monday (today) is a working day, while most people are on vacation enjoying.. sniff, sniff!

1 comentário:

Lucy disse...

Guess what!! There's more in Pte da Barca this weekend!!!