quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

05-06-2013 R.I.P Heart Broken



Today is a very sad day, a little boy called Rodrigo which I met on FB passed away. I have been following his story for more than a year now and it is like I know him personally. He was fighting leukemia for the past 3 years and yesterday this disease took his life away. I can’t believe it, it is just not right. I was very hopeful that he would make it and that this cancer would go away. He was such a happy little boy, so full of life and energy and always playing around. How can this happen, it’s not fear.

I feel terrible, my heart cries and my thoughts are with Rodrigo and his family. I can’t imagine the pain it must be to loose a child at such a young age, all I can do is imagine it and just the though kills me inside.

To all the children in the world whose life is taken from them, my prayers are with them and I hope that where ever they are, in heaven or else where, that they are happy and at peace, children do not deserve to suffer, their innocence is genuine and life should be joyful always and us adults must be grateful for our children, it is a blessing.

Rest in Peace Rodrigo, you will be missed, an example of heroism and strength to all of us.

Sem comentários: